Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Towel Day


Ayup loves, 

Did you know that it's 'International Towel Day' today?! I didn't, Gary the Slug told me about it last night. I think it's got something to do with that 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' doobry, but I've never read it. 

I don't really read much to be honest darlin', what with being a towel. I'm more into drying your wet bits ooh!...


'Self-Portait' by Trevor the Lady Towel
'Self-Portait' by Trevor the Lady Towel

...I like the idea of it being 'Towel Day' though. So I did this self-portrait to show my appreciation. Might even give 'Hitchhiker's...' a go later. I'm sure Leroy will have it somewhere. He's got most things kicking about the flat. 

That's all from me love's. I'm off downstairs cos it's Mr. Howler's weekly soak. I never miss it. He is thorough, ooh!

Cheery'o loves,


Portait of Trevor the Lady Towel


- Trevor the Lady Towel


No comments:

Post a Comment